Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Loathe These People

Atrios, via Think Progress, uncovered this gem from the very manly men at Human Events Online and National Review Online:

College classrooms have scads of young men who are at their physical peak, and none of them seems to have done anything beyond ducking, running, and holding doors shut. Meanwhile, an old man hurled his body at the shooter to save others.

Something is clearly wrong with the men in our culture. Among the first rules of manliness are fighting bad guys and protecting others: in a word, courage. And not a one of the healthy young fellows in the classrooms seems to have done that. …

Like Derb, I don’t know if I would live up to this myself, but I know that I should be heartily ashamed of myself if I didn’t. Am I noble, courageous and self-sacrificing? I don’t know; but I should hope to be so when necessary.

To these people I say--

You are nothing but a piece of crap.
A piece of crap.
I find you extremely ugly.
You emit a foul and unpleasant odour...
I *loathe* you...
I *loathe* you.

No comments: