Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Cheney Shooting

I've delayed by approximately 48 hours commenting on this story that the VP's office initially delayed by 18 hours, largely because of the potential for something like this to happen.

Being shot in the face is
no minor incident for a 78-year old man.

Update: What I meant was, I won't comment on this story except to say that this is disgusting. What are these people thinking? At long last, sir, have you no shame? Former U.S. Senator from Wyoming:

"When it's all through after a few days, people are going to laugh at the media for their overreaction," Mr. Simpson said in an interview from his home in Wyoming. "This is a hunting accident, created by the victim. Dick Cheney didn't do anything. He's a master hunter. And they're portraying him as some sort of assassin. I mean the headline I saw today was 'Cheney Bags Lawyer.'"

No comments: