Friday, January 20, 2006

Must be time for another bloggers' ethics panel

From Atrios:

Tweety

The guardians of our elite discourse.

MATTHEWS (1/18/06): Have you gone to see it yet? I've seen everything else but that. I just-

IMUS: No, I haven't seen it. Why would I want to see that?

MATTHEWS: I don't know. No opinion on that. I haven't seen it either, so-

IMUS: So they were-it was out when I was in New Mexico and-it doesn't resonate with real cowboys who I know.

MATTHEWS: Yeah-

IMUS: But then, maybe there's stuff going on on the ranch that I don't know about. Not on my ranch, but you know-

MATTHEWS: Well, the wonderful Michael Savage, who's on 570 in DC, who shares a station with you at least, he calls it [laughter]-what's he call it?-he calls it Bare-back Mount-ing. That's his name for the movie.

IMUS: Of course, Bernard calls it Fudgepack Mountain...

Thank God Matthews and Imus are credentialled members of the media. Thank God for the wonderful Michael Savage.

Sounds like it's time for another one of those "blogger ethics panels".

No comments: