Monday, December 20, 2004

The White House Considers its "Donald" Problem

As controversy considers to swirl around Donald Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, the president's chief political advisor, pays the Secretary of Defense a visit.

Rove: Hi, Donald, whaaattt's happening?

Rumsfeld: Uh, I still haven't received my paycheck, and I--

Rove: Umm, you're gonna have to talk to payroll about that, umkay?

Rumsfeld: I did, and they said--

Rove: And I'm gonna have to ask you to move your desk again... yeeaaaaah.

Rumsfeld: But, I've already moved my desk three times...

Rove: If you could just push your desk back, there's some boxes we need to put in here...yeeaaaaah

Rumsfeld: But there's no space...

Rove: If you could take care of that, that would be terrific, umkay? Thanks, Donald.

Rumsfeld (muttering under his breath as Rove leaves): OK, but that's the last straw, I could shut this whole place down, I could set the building on fire, I could write a book, I could write a book and have this administration condemned...

No comments: